The Akashic Field
If you’re reading this blog, there’s a good chance that you’ve accessed the Akashic field already and didn’t even realize it. Read through the questions below to see if you have.
- Have you ever been somewhere for the first time and had a sense that you’ve been there before?
- Have you ever given a talk or presentation and felt like the words flowed through you from outside of yourself?
- Have you ever had a hunch about something that later came true?
- Have you lost your sense of self and time while working on a creative project?
- Have you had dreams or visions about yourself in a different life?
- Have you ever felt destined for a specific career or life path?
- Have you ever known the answer to something without knowing where the information came from?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’ve likely accessed the Akashic field. Keep reading to learn what this field is and why you might want to access it more often!
Card featured from The Ritual Deck.
What is The Akashic Field
You may have heard the term “Akashic Records” and have an image in your mind of a big bright library with angels and spirits buzzing around. The true meaning of Akasha is bigger than anything our human minds can truly comprehend, including a sparkling library.
Akasha is a Sanskrit word that translates to ether. I know, you’re probably thinking, “great, what the heck is ether?”. Ether, or Akasha, encompasses all things and thoughts; past, present, and all future probabilities. It’s where the universe was born and where it resides still. I like to think of Akasha as the brain of the Universe or God.
Everything about your current life, past lives, and future life probabilities are stored in the Akashic field. Something as all-inclusive as this is difficult for our human brains to understand and that is why the term “records” is often used. I feel that the name “Akashic field” is more accurate because it is not something outside of us that we go and visit, it is something all around us and inside of us that we can tune into.
If you prefer the term Akashic records, that’s ok! I only explain the differences so you can have a more complete understanding of the Akashic field without limiting its scope.
Let’s recap. Here’s a short list of what the Akashic field is:
- Where every thought that was ever thought, word that was ever spoken, and action that was ever taken is stored.
- Information on past lives, present lives, and all future probabilities are stored.
- A frequency or vibration that can be tuned into to access.
- Accessible to anyone
Why Access The Akashic Field?
Ever feel paralyzed by not knowing how to move forward in your life? Wouldn’t it be nice to know that you were on the right path? Accessing the Akashic field can give you a sense of peace and inner knowing that you’re on a path that is in alignment with your highest potential.
As I said before, the Akashic field has all future probabilities, not all future answers. That’s because you have full autonomy over your life. You always have options, and there is no “wrong” answer, just different learning experiences.
For example, if you’re deciding between living a life of eating Hot Pockets on your couch and watching Netflix 24/7 or pursuing your passion for becoming a nurse (with occasional Hot Pockets and Netflixing), you’ll likely gain more from the latter. Not to say that the Hot Pocket and Netflix situation wouldn’t be a learning experience, but, you’ll probably be happier, and undoubtedly be of service in a more fulfilling way as a nurse. By accessing the field, you could have an inner knowing that being a nurse would give you a more fulfilling life. This is a pretty extreme example, but I think you get the idea!
Here’s a list of other reasons why you might like to access the Akashic field.
- Learn from past life experiences.
- Heal traumas from past life experiences that may be affecting you during this life.
- Move through the world with more confidence and less doubt.
- Understand what you’re here to learn or overcome.
- Live life to your fullest potential.
- Strengthen your intuition.
- Connect with your higher self.
- Feel more connected to other humans.
This information is accessible to anyone, and it doesn’t require a special prayer or chant to do so. You can find more about how to access the Akashic Field here.
Categorised in: Cleansing, Divination, Intuition, Meditation
Cassie Uhl is the author of five books and two card decks, an artist, intuitive energy healer, and death doula. Her lineage and practices are rooted in pagan earth-based spiritual practices of Northern Europe. She approaches her work and clients with trauma-informed support through all phases of life. She currently resides on the land of the Myaamia people in so-called Indiana of the US.